Sell Smart . . .
When you've made the decision to sell your home, my job is to make that happen, and to make sure your move is as smooth as possible, and get you where your want to be on time. It is also my job to maximize your selling power, negotiate for you from a position of strength, and try to eliminate surprises along the way.
I am always there for you. There are many complexities in the process of selling a home. The experience, dedication and strong communication you'll receive here will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home.
To begin -- it is important to make sure that your home goes on the market at the best possible price and presented in a way that it will shine among its competition.
Two important steps to take in the beginning will make the difference:
1. We will prepare a thorough market analysis of your home. We will look closely at market conditions and trends. Together we will determine what the best asking price should be.
2. We will look at how your home will be presented (in marketing terms, its "packaging"). Would your home benefit with some staging or rearranging? Would it be important to consider upgrades or remodeling? Again, we want your home to be presented so that it stands out and shines. Take a look at the video below for some ideas.
. . . and now . . . we are ready to let buyers know about your home, not only locally but buyers interested in moving to this area from all over the world.
To find out more about selling your home, click here
Now, how do we let the world know about your property?
Let's take a look at some of the tools that will be used to present your home. Feel free to click on the links below to learn more!
1. Showcased on television -- yes television -- Your home will be seen by millions of potential buyers on TV Sunday mornings following the nationally syndicated show, Today's Homeowner, on Colorado's Channel 2. A YouTube video presentation of your home will be online 24/7.
2. Internet Advertising - Today over 90 percent of all home buyers start their search on the Internet. Your property will not only be placed on the important search engines, but that placement will be enhanced. Your home will stand out. Some of these sites include: enhanced placement on Google, Bing, Realtor.com and the other websites that buyers use when researching available homes for sale.
3. Email Campaigns - Today "working the network" has become a vital marketing tool. We can work together to identify the right people to target.
4. Personal Touch - And, we know technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides a huge advantage in the process of selling your home. We handle the details with care and appropriate communication, to ensure the important marketing and the sale of your home goes smoothly.
5. Professional photography - How would like your home featured in Colorado Homes & Lifestyle Magazine?. This publication is mailed to 32,000 paid subscribers, read by nearly 97,000 readers (per issue), and by more that 14,000 online viewers. Each subscriber has an average net worth of $1.6 million. Studies show that 34% of CH&L readers plan to buy or build a home in the next 18 months.
6. Printed Promotions - Stunning full color printed property brochures, "just listed" announcement cards, and other appropriate pieces will be created for your home.
7. ePostcards and Mobile Brochures - will be created, and will provide a beautiful online presence of your home.